Sunday, June 27, 2010

I love Lush

If I could go to Lush everyday of the week, I would. I would just stand around smelling things and smiling like a crazy person...

For those of you that don't know what Lush is (all my friends think it's an "old lady shop"). Lush is basically a soap store, but they sell other things too. All things bathroom!

I love it.


I bought this on Monday and I'm loving it so far.

It's Cynthia Sylvia Stout and it's pretty freakin' awesome.

From other reviews I've read, people don't like the smell. Like, they really really hate it.
I so don't get people that put scent at the top of their "Why I like this product" list (unless it's soap or something).
Mine probably goes like this:
1. Does it work?
2. How well?
3. Smell
4. How easy it is to use

I can understand some things that just smell awful and makes you want to throw up, but this just smells a little strange (okay, alota strange for shampoo)

I think it smells like ginger ale, kinda. Not horrible.

It made my hair lovely and soft, also frizz free. I'm not sure if I like it more than the Ultimate Shine bar, I think I'll try it out with this one for a bit longer.

Quick review minus rambling for you lazy people
It's good.

Just joshin'! (No, I don't know who says that anymore)

Works very well. Stops my hair from frizzing, keeps it smooth and silky-ish
Smells alright (like I said before, ginger ale-ish)
Not all that expensive as I only use a small amount. That leads me onto a rant about people expecting too much, but I'll post that later)
Very interesting, because I didn't know what to expect from a Lush liquid shampoo as I had only used the bars and conditioners.
Overal(because I'm going to be cool and rate it): 8.5 or 9 out of 10
Very good for getting rid of poofiness, but it looks kinda funky (it's like...brown) and smells kinda funky.
I will most likely buy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment