Wednesday, July 27, 2011

So and so commented on a photo of you

Instant reaction: Oh dear Lord.

Is this the reaction of normal people? I wouldn't know.

Year 11 camp was last week and many the unflattering photos were taken. It makes me slightly horrified whenever I get any email from Facebook. Good God, what have people said?
And the last fifteen or so emails I've gotten from Facebook have been about a picture of a piece of paper that I was tagged in...so I keep getting all nervy as the page loads and then realising that I have nothing to fear.
Why are people so interested in a piece of paper?!


I'm watching Fringe, it's a bit of a terrifying show. Every few minutes I have to click on something else, just to cover up the image of someone being cut open or injected with something. Why so many needles, Fringe?
Why do you insist on terrorising me!?

Stop it, Fringe. This isn't even nearly the worst, just cords and sticky pads. I just accidentally saw them take out someone's eye because I wasn't fast enough. I mean literally, scoop out someones eye.
Sorry, I'm sure that was a horrible mental image.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment