Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bitches! How could you end it there?

True Blood, you constantly torment me! Why do you enjoy my pain so much?

I have finally watched the most recent episode of True Blood (S04E05), just in time for the next episode to come out in a few days, wooh, and it's driving me crazy. They always do this. Damn you, Alan Ball! Every single episode, a crazy cliff hanger at the end of every single episode, leaving me unable to think of anything else for days after it, waiting in trepidation for the next episode, I love it, but I hate it also.

You clever bastards.

You’re as bad as Apple, I can’t even imagine having another phone or laptop now, with everything being different to how PCs work, I constantly try to scroll down with two fingers on the trackpad on my school laptop.

I love you...





I know I've been talking about TV a lot lately, but I'm sick and that's pretty much all I can do, but I appear to be recovering, so we'll get back to your not so regularly scheduled weirdness shortly. Next up is a Lush haul and some reviews!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment