Friday, September 7, 2012

Oh God, what did I just do to myself?!

I just drank two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water. The internet told me it would cure me of my sinusitis (yeah, I'm sick yet again), but half way through drinking this cup of death a thought occurred to me. From my understanding, my stomach is in no way connected with my sinuses. I may have just drunken that horrible concoction for no reason.

Drinking apple cider vinegar, even diluted in water, is the worst thing ever. I'm not sure why, but I didn't expect it to taste quite as bad. Maybe because I saw "apple" and thought, 'hey, I like apples'. Let me tell you, it does not taste like apples. It tastes like it will make me worse than make me better.

I'm worried that apple cider vinegar is supposed to cure the sore throat that can accompany sinusitis, but I don't have a sore throat.

If this doesn't cure me I am going to be so mad.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment