Friday, August 31, 2012

There's a cat in my garden so I fed it tuna

Sounds like the opening line of a storybook, right? Nope, there's a cat in my herb garden and it scared the bajeesus out of me.

There I was, weeding my garden, growing increasingly frustrated that the taps around my garden don't work and therefore I can't water my plants. When suddenly I hear a growling sound as I reach over the other pots to pull some weeds from around my chives plant. I pause like, "what the truck was that?", realise that something is growling at me from the bushes and jump back, my hand at my throat. Not even kidding, I had a flash of that scene in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban where there's a wolf thing growling at Harry from the bushes as he waits for the Knight Bus.

Anyway, it turns out it was cat. A very angry cat from having me disturb its hiding place. Well it shouldn't have been hiding in my garden, now should it?

So I brought it some tuna hoping to make a new animal friend, but that just seemed to make it angrier.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment