Saturday, November 17, 2012

Holy shit I'm not in high school anymore

What even is this? I'm up at 6am to go to Moreton island for Schoolies and it just hit me that I'm not a high school student anymore. I'm a regular adult that does things on week days, heck maybe I'll even get a job and start drinking coffee.

This is a really weird feeling, it's not exactly pleasant, I feel like I have all sorts of responsibilities now. Which is weird because I actually I don't. That's kinda the thing with gap years, you can do whatever you want.

It keeps hitting me that I never have to wear my uniform again, I can wear whatever the hell I want! I'm pretty stoked about that.

I think what I'm most excited about is being able to dye my hair a crazy colour. I'm getting it dyed in a week to be gradient plum. I'm also super excited about being able to paint my nails. That is one of my favourite things to do.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment