Thursday, February 28, 2013

Dior Diordskin Nude BB Creme review



So I've been using this for a couple weeks now and I thought I'd write a review because I'm really loving it.

I'll start this off with saying that I use the shade 001 (the lightest) which is a pretty good match for me, it's slightly pink toned and I'm yellow, but it's not too bad. The next shade up (002) is more yellow but it was too dark. I wear MAC NC20 and Bobbi Brown Warm Ivory for reference.



I really like the packaging. It looks like the usual packaging that bb creams and tinted moisturisers come in, a tube, but it actually has a pump at the end which is really good for hygiene, ease of getting the right amount (one pump is good for a full face for me) and makes it harder to spill - if you squish it it probably won't explode.

The coverage is good for a bb cream, I'd still call it light coverage, but if you've tried any asian bbs you'll know that they offer very little coverage. It's about the same as a tinted moisturiser.

Bb creams are supposed to offer added benefits which separates them from tinted moisturisers. It claims to correct skin transparently, lighten the skin with a fresh glow, gently hydrate, smooth and protect. I'd say it does all of that. It's a good amount of hydrating, it's hydrating enough that I could not apply moisturiser beforehand, but if I do then I feel like I could get away with not powdering my skin and it lasting. My skin definitely looks smoother when I wear it. It has FPS 10 SPF- PA+ while I'm not entirely sure what that means, I think it's better than nothing.

A huge plus for me is that I've had no adverse reaction to it! All foundations I've tried other than mineral has irritated my skin, but this seems to help my skin at least a little. Whenever I wear it whatever blemishes I have are reduced some when I take it off.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment