Friday, January 27, 2012

Express Beauty with Honey from The Dispensary

Yo yo, guys, hittin' you up with a beauty review wut wut!

My brother's lovely girlfriend, Laura, bought me some face masks from The Dispensary while she was in Tasmania recently and I've been trying them out! I don't believe that they have a website...I've looked and have yet to find, so I'll get back to you on that.

I have so far tried the Express Beauty with Honey mask and I liked it very much, though it was a little bit odd. It has an unexpected texture and smell, it's whitish and kind of shampoo or conditioner consistency and also smells kind of like conditioner, so half way through putting it on my face I had to go back to the packet and check that it was indeed a face mask and not for hair.

It has a ton of natural ingredients and not too many chemically ones, so that's good. This one is supposed to be more moisturising and repairing than exfoliating or anything, so I tried it first, what with the whole sensitive skin issue. And alas it didn't irritate my skin!

So far so good, Laura also got me the pomegranate one, so I'm excited to try that too.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment