Sunday, January 15, 2012

Call back: Aesop Parsley Anti-oxidant Serum

You may remember that I bought an Aesop kit thingy a while back and have been using the products and such, so here's a call back on the serum because, to be honest, I haven't used the cleanser again, I kind of forgot I had it.

So anyway!
I haven't used it very much because I'm scared it'll irritate me as serums often do, but so far so good! It's super good for getting rid of a bunch of little pimples, not so much for bigger, badder ones, but I wasn't expecting it to.
It hasn't irritated my skin in any way, but I only use it once a week or so, I'll probably gradually build it up to more often slowly, get my skin used to it.
So totesmagoats recommend for sensitive types, dry types, people with an array of small acne or people wanting smoother, less red skin.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment