Saturday, January 14, 2012

Which one of you bastards went in my room?

So...my matches went missing a little while ago. How am I supposed to do my voodoo now?! What do you expect me to do, people sneaking around in my room? What am I supposed to do without matches?

My matches were by my bed and then they were gone! Now, I've found them above the fireplace, wut wut?!

I don't like people going in my room. It makes me uncomfortable. People should stay out of my room, unless I'm in there, but then I don't really like it anyway. I have a fear of people knocking on my door when I'm in the bathroom (on the toilet) and then I'll not know what to do, and they'll knock again and then they'll open the door to see if I'm even in their, and this freaks me out because I don't feel the need to close my bathroom door because I have my bedroom door closed, makes sense, yes? I don't know how to stop this anxiety...closing my bathroom door? It's my room! I should be able to have my bathroom door open!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment