Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All of my Lush and parts of my bathroom (pic heavy)

I'm in a bit of a Lush frenzy at the moment. The Dirty line was just released and I'm itching to go into Lush to check it out, because the Australian Lush website is down.

So here is my shower shelf with my most used shower products
Photobucket
Top to bottom, left to right of the Lush items (ignoring non-Lush): Soak and float shampoo bar, New! shampoo bar, The olive branch shower gel, Coolaulin conditioner
Perfect potion rosemary conditioner (not Lush, but I love it), Retread conditioner, Snow fairy shower gel, Cynthia sylvia stout shampoo, Strawberry santa shower jelly, Joy of jelly shower jelly,
Yummy yummy yummy shower cream, The body shop shower gel, The olive branch (again), another TBS, Tramp shower gel, Flying fox shower gel, Grass shower gel, Karma shower gel, Snow fairy (again).

Non bathing items
Photobucket
Dark angels, but it actually holds my mineral make up because the tub for that broke, but I do like Dark angels, The big tease hair gel, King of the mods hair gel, Lemony Flutter hand cream, Go green smelly spray stuff, The greeench dusting powder, Breath of fresh air toner water.

My bath bomb, soap and bubble bar storage
Photobucket

My soaps stored in glad wrap so the smells don't mix (it's very frustrating when they all smell like the strongest scent (a mixture of Honey I washed the kids and Rockstar)
Photobucket
I couldn't tell you what they all are, but my favorites are Rockstar, Snowcake, Demon in the dark, Godmother (same smell as Snowfairy Christmas shower gel) and Karma.

Bubble Bars and Bath Bombs
Photobucket
I think I have like 12.
Favorite Bubble bars would be The Comforter and Creamy Candy.
Favorite Bath Bombs, well I haven't tried many, but my favorite that I've used would be Butterball and Mrs. Whippy, but my favorite smelling one, which I will be trying soon, is Think Pink.

I store the bags on hooks over my shower door
Photobucket

My ordered Lush
Photobucket

Top one is like 400g of Trichomania because I read somewhere that they were discontinuing it and it's one of my favourites, so I bought heaps of it. They're not.
Photobucket
There are also two Baby Face cleansers because I like them for taking off makeup.

Same for Coolaulin. Damn you, internet! Tricking me and such.
Photobucket
There's also a sample in there, I think it's for Dream Cream moisturiser, I haven't tried it yet.

Tada! That is all my Lush. I'm going to Lush tomorrow, I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment