Saturday, March 5, 2011

I wish I were a bird in a bookshop

This hasn't got anything to do with birds in bookshops, I was just thinking about it after drawing this and now I'm going to talk about other things.

I said something somewhat innuendo-ous (not a word) a few days ago at the ol' school yard and my friends were surprised that I had said something even slightly sexual. This surprised me. I believe Jack's words were "I think that's the most inappropriate thing I've ever heard you say." Wow. My friends don't know me at all. Luckily, my good friend, Kate agreed that I am indeed crass and creepy all the time and there's no need to worry.

My fish have started killing each other (different fish) except they're the same species...so that might be it...or it might be because I keep forgetting to feed them. Life is difficult, okay?!

In other news, my sewing machine has broken itself. The underneathy doodads won't go up. Yep, you don't understand all the fancy shmansy sewing lingo. I keep putting off calling the place I bought it from...I hate phone conversation. I'd much rather just rock up there with my sewing machine and talking to them in person.

I should be doing my Study of Religion assignment, but I'm not. I was, but I decided I could have a break and write something so I don't go absolutely insane and kill everyone (I'll bet I wouldn't have to do my assignment then).

Currently listening to As Deep As Death by The Chemist. It is currently my favourite song, although I also really like Please Stay by Charlie Mayfair and Are You Fucking Kidding Me by Kate Miller-Heidke. I love me some Kate.

Well that was another pointless post. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment