Monday, February 13, 2012

Hat detention bollocks

I accidentally left my hat at home today when I went to school and that pretty much ruined my day, which is ridiculous. At my school, if you forget your hat then there is nothing you can do to make it better, your whole day becomes complete bullshit. They used to give you a little slip that says that you forgot your hat (because that's so much more official than me just telling you that I forgot my hat), but now they don't, so if you forget your hate you automatically get a detention at both morning tea and lunch time.

I'm not even finished, this is where it gets good.

So during these detentions, rather than keeping you inside and supposedly saving you from skin cancer that the hats (do not) prevent, they take you outside in what seemed to be the sunniest part of the school available and make you pick up rubbish for an hour. What is wrong with you?

That was the first time in several years that I've had a hat detention (or a detention at all really), I always wear my hat even though it does nothing to prevent skin cancer, I didn't do this one purpose, why are you punishing me?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment