Monday, February 6, 2012

New man friend

Yep, not sure if I ever told about previous man friend breaking up or whatever, but we did and it was awkward and is still awkward and my business teacher was walking behind us when I did it and she smiled at me reassuringly. Pshhh, that was only five months ago, probably should have said something

So now new man friend is in my life and I already have mad gossip. So I'm at this party on Friday night, right and this chicky comes over to me being all "So...are you and whatshisface dating now?" (Because he asked me to formal a little while ago) and I'm all "Yeah, I guess...we're going to the movies on Saturday" and then she's all "Oh, I asked him out a while ago and he said no..." and so I'm like, "Oh...do you still like him?" and she's like (here's the climax) "Yeah..." and then I told her to stay away form my man in a half joking way.

But the plot thickens! So I was talking to a lovely friend who is both mine and chicky's friend and she told me that chicky is "quite infatuated" with man friend, so now I feel really awkward and don't know what to do about that...So yeah...probably going to do nothing and just be really weird around this chick.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment