Wednesday, February 1, 2012

If I need to remember something, I put it on top of my makeup bag because I know I won't forget it there...

I have a jar of Nutella and a spoon next to my bed incase I get a chocolate craving and I don't want to leave my room. And yes, Mother, I sterilise that spoon regularly.

My brother recently told me that I use my bed as a table and that is so true, but recently it's gotten out of hand. There are four handbags, several books, two laptops, a crumpled up blanket and a plethora of remotes, all on the right side because the left side is where I sleep.

I have three paper lush bags hanging from hooks over my shower rail, they are marked, "soap", "bubble bars", and "bath bombs" and each product is in individual zip lock bags to keep the smells in.

I have an Edward Cullen doll, my brother bought it for me after the release of New Moon, he's wearing the same shirt that he wore the whole movie.

I have a collection of 8 suitcases above my closet, because I'm insane, and none of them have wheels, because I'm impractical too.

I hoard my Lush products, never actually using them, just smelling them, I live in fear of them being discontinued.

My friend, Kate, made a bust of what appears to be a gnome with a moustache, it watches me sleep, and creeps me out, but I also love it.

Just some interesting/weird things about me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment