Sunday, February 5, 2012

Lush A Million Kisses lip tint review

So Lush seems to have decided that the fans like lip tints, so they will give us lip tints for a limited time, bastards. I don't know why they keep doing this to us, giving us something awesome and then snatching it away. Because they're bitches, that's why.

So A Million Kisses was released recently for valentine's day and my store just got it in! I of course bought two and will probably buy another one every time I go in.

It's similar to It Started With a Kiss lip tint in that it's red, but really the texture is most similar to Chilli Tingle or Latte from Christmas, much more solid, not super moisturising (but definitely not drying, far from drying), with crazy colour pay off. So it's awesome, pretty much.

A Million Kisses' colour is so awesome, I really hope that we continue getting brighter colours. It's darker and berry coloured than It Started With a Kiss and a little goes a long way, so it'd be easy to build it to a full colour or to keep it sheer. I'm really in love with this colour, I wish it was permanent (though with Lush nothing is really permanent *cough cough* what is this bullshit about all of the hair gels being discontinued?? Why?!)

In other news, there's a bruise on my arm that is getting progressively darker. I don't know how it happened or why it's worsening...It was yellow yesterday, now it's more purplish red. I have no recollection of smashing my arm into anything...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment