Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Little bit o' photography there, aye?

So, I went for a walk today.

It was pretty great. It rained yesterday, so everything was all green and wet.

I love those little ponds that form whenever it rains and they somehow have fish in it...like it had always been there. They're awesome.

Image_6901
POND!


I also love how animals seem to be surviving even through our best efforts to kill them.


Image_698
I'm not sure what comes out this, but it leaves green sludge behind...


Bridges that break after being there for like a few months (quality Queensland craftsmanship) are also something I love (to laugh at)


Image_703
To be fair, it's not all that broken. It's still enough to make me sort of speed up my walking when I go across it, though.


Taking picture of people is fun, but it makes me feel like a stalker. It's even better when it looks like I took it through some grass and trees - extra stalker ish.


Image_702
Staaaaalker



Image711
DOG! (my dog)



Image_713
More sludge


Tada! What a great walk, aye!

Okay, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment