Sunday, January 1, 2012

I am super human

I went to a New Years Eve party last night and slept there, except we never ended up going to sleep, so I've been awake for 29.33 hours and I feel fine...as, if not more, energetic than usual. I doubt I'd be able to do this every day because I don't think I would continue to feel this way.

Possible factors that could come into play of feeling pretty good right now:
- I had a coffee this morning
- I mostly ate brownies and ice cream last night and have now eaten M&Ms
- I'm not actually alright, my body just thinks I need to be awake right now to complete some task that I'm not aware of at this moment

I'd say it's a combination of all of the above because I've now noticed that I feel pretty good, then I'm all "Sweet Jesus I'm tired" eyelid droopy-ness, then I'm alright again.

I saw the sunrise of the new year this morning! It was glorious.

The only downside of the night is that one of my friends got really trashed and made lude comments to the person I kind of like about me whilst I was there, so that was super awkward.

Anywho, happy new year!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment