Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'm so tired...so, so tired

I got back from England the day before yesterday and I'm so tired and my sleep pattern is all effed up.

It's really annoying because it's 1pm right now and I'm exhausted, I could really go for a nap, but when it gets to 11pm I'm wide awake and can't get to sleep. So the cycle continues of me not sleeping at night, not sleeping during the day and then being tired all the time and just hoping that my body sorts its shit out.

I can't tell if I should nap now to catch up on the sleep I lost last night, because I was only able to go to sleep around 1:30am and then I woke up at 4:00am (what the hell, body?), or if I should stay awake and assume it's jet lag and will only be made worse by sleeping.

Also I have to go back to school the day after tomorrow...It's going to be the worst thing ever.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment