Saturday, October 13, 2012

Totally just bought 4 500ml bottles of Lush's limited edition Twilight shower gel


I love this shower gel so much. It came out about a year ago (for like a week because it was so popular) and I bought an itsy little 100ml bottle, which I have regretted ever since. It would have been better to get none over that tiny bottle. I love it so much that it has ruined my shower gel life. This is the only shower gel I want to use, but I can't use it all the time or it'll be gone.

It's friggin' delicious smelling, I wish I could drink it. I'm not a huge lavender fan, only when it's dried, but this shower gel smells so good. Its like lavender and musk and malty deliciousness.

Also it leaves my skin soft and doesn't dry it out.

So you should go buy it before it's not available anymore. It's awesome. I don't think it's available in Australia, not sure if it will be, it is available in the UK and US. I'd recommend buying it online from the UK website because it's a bunch cheaper than anywhere else.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment