Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sometimes I read over all of my previous posts and laugh at how god damned hilarious I am

God, I sounds like an egomaniac or some sort of crazy masochist, but I seriously do this, not like I think, "I'm gonna go read my blog like a weirdo!", more so I will be searching for something on le googles and get so friggin exited if I see that no one else has written about something, so my blog is on the front page, eg. if you search Arthur Lawrence Night Serum, you will see my blog and I will talk about Lush for a while.
So I find my blog on google, get excited, read the post that's on google and then I laugh and just sort of continue reading...Eventually I realise that I am reading and laughing at my own writing, which makes me sort of happy, and then I feel like a creep.

So anyhow, I am sick (friggin' again, I know) except I don't know what's wrong with me...I'm just really freaking tired...like a lot more so than usual. So I'm not going to be doing much today other than watching Merlin (ohmygod Merlin ohmygod) and possibly doing assignments, even though I really don't want to.

Also news (it's not interesting though, so be prepared), I filled up my laptop's hard drive, so I bought an external one, except I think I screwed something up because it keeps on ejecting itself at random points and then I only notice when I want to save something and I have to pull out the usb thingy and put it back in and I don't think that's good for the hard drive. Pat, if you're reading this, I need your help with it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment