Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lush 30 Day Challenge in 30 mins (because I don't want to do my Art assignment)

Be warned that this post is long and not very interesting

First product you EVER used from Lush, and how long ago was that?

The Olive Branch shower gel, about two years ago

Top 3 favorite bath bombs?

Twilight, Mrs. Whippy and Fizzbanger

If you could use only ONE Lush soap or shower gel for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?

KARMA! or possibly Dirty...

Favorite massage bar?

Soft Coeur. Smells so damn good

Have you attended a Lush Chat Party? Did you purchase any limited edition products?

I have not. I so want to, but I never know when they're on and they're never Australia inclusive

How often do you visit your local Lush/order online?


Once a week to once a fortnight. Thought if it was visiting the website, it'd be more like 5+ times a week

Favorite Gorilla perfume scent?

Imogen Rose or Vanillary, both smells so awesome

Have you ever used a knot wrap before? If so, what is your favorite pattern?

YES! It got me into furoshiki scarf wrapping, they change all the time, so I like most of them

Favorite face cleanser?

Ultrabland. Favourite thing ever. (I have blogged about it several times)

If you were to give your best friend a product from Lush, which one would you give him/her?

Well, she's already well into Lush, but probably something that she hasn't tried before, like The Big Tease hair gel, love that stuff

Favorite limited edition product (holidays, etc.)?

Snow Fairy, snow fairy everything. I love Godmother in between Christmases.

How did you first hear about Lush? What enticed you to buy a product?

I'm pretty sure it was a youtuber that introduced me to this wondrous land...not sure which one, but she did a crazy huge hall of all her Lush things and when she said they were natural I knew I had to try it.

Favorite bubble bar or bath melt?

A tie between Creamy Candy and the Comforter, both so good.

What are your favorite Lush blogs online to read?

LushiesUnite, Coggels and Living The Lush Life, even though they haven't written in a while

Favorite Lush face skincare products besides cleanser (toner, moisturizer, serum, etc.)?
Eau Roma toner and Ocean Salt

If someone was to buy you a wrapped gift from Lush tomorrow, which one would you want?

All I Want For Christmas, of course. Or one of the tins, they're adorable.

Favorite retro product OR product that has been discontinued?

Trichomania is going to be discontinued in Australia! Ah, love that and Enchanting Eye cream too

How do you feel about the Lush Dirty line? Have you tried it or do you have plans to? Which products?

I love that stuff, man. Love mint scents, makes me feel so clean. Favourites are the Dirty Hair Styling Cream and Dirty Springwash shower gel, the Toothy Tabs are interesting too

If you’ve had a terrible day, what Lush product do you use for a pick-me-up?

I would probably have a Comforter bath and use Ocean Salt

What is your favorite shampoo or conditioner from Lush?

Jungle conditioner, my God, love it, in combination with Godiva shampoo bar and then R&B afterwards

I have blogged about this also

Lush is a very ethical company in terms of their sourcing and campaigning, as well as all the green initiatives they take for packaging. Are Lush’s ethics a reason why you use Lush products?

One of the many reasons. Not just the packaging, though that is a big plus, I also like that they don't have chemicals, including silicone.

What is your must-have-on-hand product from Lush?

It Started With A Kiss lip tint or Honey Trap lip balm. I don't carry much in the way of cosmetics with me

Do you keep your shampoo bars/massage bars/body butter bars in the Lush designated tins?

Yes! I love them, they're so cute and useful

Favorite emotibomb?

I don't really see the point of emotibombs, they never really do much for me. My favourite, if it worked, would be Up You Gets

Where/how do you keep your Lush stash?

I keep the bath bombs, bubble bars and soaps in multiple paper Lush bags hanging from hooks in my bathroom and everything else is on shelves and any space I can find in my bathroom

More blogging about related things

Do you have a favourite compounder?

...nope

What issue of the Lush Times has been your favorite? Do you keep all of the old issues?

I do keep old ones, but not purposefully, more so incase the internet goes out and I have nothing to peruse. I liked the one I got in the UK in June/July, t'was a nice one.

What is one product you really want to try but haven’t?

Some of the solid gorilla perfumes on the UK website and a lot of the new Christmas stuff. Just made a huge order of all the new lip tints and balms, so excited

Favorite hair treatment product?

Either H'suan Wen Hua or Marilyn (not so much for blondifying properties, just makes my hair super soft), unless we're counting R&B, which in that case would be R&B

What is your ULTIMATE, ALL TIME favorite Lush product and why?
Ooh, tough one...
I probably have several

Ultrabland: Because it's awesome

Jungle conditioner: also awesome

And R&B: still awesome


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment