Sunday, October 16, 2011

Why does orange with red splotches equal banana?

Jelly Belly jellybean company, I will never understand your strange flavours.

Here are the flavours on the back of the "tropical mix" variety box


What.

Mango?
Top Banana?
Berry Blue?
Why are there like three flavours that are all very similar shades of yellow?

And Tangerine/Pink Grapefruit (not sure which) tastes like watermelon, STOP CONFUSING ME, JELLY BEANS!

I have been searching for a while, but have yet to find a single Strawberry Daiquiri, I don't think they actually exist and this makes me sad.

Same goes for Island Punch.



Also, I want this bag. So greatly do I want this bag that I am considering spend $225 on a big red travel bag. Damn you, marketing, you crafty bastard.


And I think I figured out why orange with red splotches is banana, I think it's yellowish with brown splotches...like bruises on a banana. I guess they had too many flavours that ARE ALL FREAKING YELLOW. WHAT?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment