Tuesday, April 27, 2010

First Post...wooh!

So, good evening my non-existant readers. Let me tell you about myself for starters...I live in Qld, Australia. Brisbane to be specific. I'm 14, go to school like a normal teenager and I love shopping (cliche, I know).

I hate sports, other than horse riding, not my cup of tea.

I'm spoilt rotten by my Dad, I know, and frankly I'm alright with it...oddly. Apparently I don't act spoilt. God, I hope not. I hate those girls flaunting around with their designer purses acting like they own the place...that comes up a lot when it comes to horse riding, the snotty girls that think they're better than anyone (even if they're horrible riders ha!).

I looove love lovey animals. I have a dog, a horse, a cat, over 20 fish and a cockatiel. My dog's name is Joey, he's adorable and scruffy. My horse's name is Cougar, but he's nothing like one, a total woos. My fish don't have names as there are so many of them and they look very similar. My bird's name is Geoffrey.

Photobucket
Here's a picture of Joey and I don't have pictures of any of the others yet...

I like to do my hair in different ways and I love dying it different colours. Right now it's a copper browny-ish and I love it!

Makeup's not my business, can't do it. Other than foundation, concealer and mascara, I'm hopeless. People always say people my age shouldn't wear makeup anyway, so I'll just go with that.

I read and write fanfiction. It may sound dorky, but it's fun and there are some good writers on there! I'm only a little ashamed to say that it's all twilight fanfic... I love writing and love getting feedback on it, but I'm too afraid to show it to my Mum or friends.

I have a weird habit where I press control+S after I write something long, even if it's on a website and not in Word or anything...I just did it before and I hate that noise my computer makes at me when I do it.

I like games, but mostly super mario, yoshi's island and other side scrolling platforms. I looooove little big planet! Best. Game. Ever. It's adorable.

Pretty sure that's enough to know about me that anyone will care about. Besides, if anyone is actually reading this, they'll find out more as I go.

Oh! Nearly forgot, I take Japanese at school and I love it. I'm not very good and I've been doing it for around 5 years, but I really want to get better so I can go to Japan and order food!

Okay, so bye now!

No comments:

Post a Comment