Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So, I didn't go to school today...

Most of school is pointless in my opinion, here's an example of why:

Once, I was in the library on my own doing P.E. work (long story). So I had my fairly thick book about bones, muscles and how the heart works (fascinating stuff). Well, half way through the 50 minute lesson, I've finished the whole booklet, which was supposed to last the whole term. I dunno, am I just really smart? Because I don't think that's it...

I don't like school. I don't go as often as I should, yet I get better grades than quite a lot of my class. I hardly study. I'm pretty sure why I get good grades is because whenever I miss school, my mum makes me do heaps of the work that I would have done at school. Since it takes less time to do it at home than at school, I usually finish halfway through the day and spend the rest of the day doing more work.

So, school sucks in my opinion.

Also, what is with teachers that don't like kids? What is wrong with you?!

After years of us being annoying do you grow bitter? or have you always hated kids? I wish I knew, then maybe I'd be more inclined to do what you say.


Lately, my mum has been reading Seth Godin's Linchpin. I have to say, it's awesome. Seems like me and Seth Godin are on the same wave length...

P.S. My brother has introduced me to Florence + the Machine and The Temper Trap. I love them. I recommend them to everyone! Unless you're into that crap people call "Mainstream".

Well, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment