Saturday, July 17, 2010

iPad? Wut?

AHHH! I got an iPad! AHHHHHH! *excited running around in circles*

Ahhh! It's so pretty and smooth. I haven't been this excited in ages!

GAAAH! iPad!

So, you know what the first thing I thought when I went on the apple website to stare longingly at the beautiful piece of metal? (other than "AHHH! iPad!")

It was '...What? Why would anyone get Windows on an iPad? Why is that even possible? That's just not right!' I'm not sure why, but getting Windows on an iPad seems so completely wrong, like I want to stab anyone who does it. What is wrong with them?

It's against nature. It's against everything I believe in.

Now, I'm all fine and dandy about Windows on Macbooks or whatever (Well, maybe not fine and dandy...) But seriously, man, it's just wrong.

Anywho, back to iPad fantasies.

Last week, I was sitting eating Sumo Salad (I freakin love Sumo Salad) with my friend and these two businessy type men sit next to us. We ignore them, of course, when businessy man number 1 whips out this little silver thing. I think nothing of it...lots of things are silver. When suddenly they start talking about the iPad *drool* and I'm like 'What about the iPad!?' (not really, but you get it) and for the next ten minutes I was pretty much twitching and staring at it.

That story was completely pointless, other than to express my deep love for the iPad, just so you know...

Anyways, so I love it. A lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment