Sunday, July 11, 2010

A little bit of Cloontang to brighten up your morning

I'm watching Up In The Air right now and I'm not sure if I actually like it, or if I only like it because I love me some Clooney, so here's what I thought!

Photobucket

I know, it's taken me so freakin' long to actually see this, and I claim to be a Clooney fan? What is wrong with me, right? Well, I don't know what to tell you...

First scene thoughts because I actually just put it on when I started writing this.
Poor Clooney, having to fire all those people. Also, good choice for large-and-in-charge-boss-man-but-still-pretty-hilarious-man, but then again, Clooney is always the best choice (Even if he might not end up being like that at all...I don't know). Also, Clooney is so awesome, pulling off his shoes and jacket all quick and stylin' like.

Blugh! I don't like Jason Bateman, he always seems seedy and creepy...

Wooh Bingham seems to have a love interest (possibly other business type woman?)!

And gah! chic from Twilight! It's Jessica! Ahh she's all business-y...I like it.

Well...about 100 minutes later...

Ahh so many actors/actresses I know and love!

I quite liked it, I thought the ending was good, not happily ever after for Cloondigidy, but that would have been what everyone wanted (can't give in to peer pressure) and very obvious.

Totz loved the Clooney.

No comments:

Post a Comment