Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ooh I went to Lush (again)

Yes, that's right, I went to lush, again. The people now officially know me. You have no idea how exciting that is for me. I was pretty much squeeling like a little girl when the sales lady called me a "Lushie".

So, I bought Lemony Flutter and Retread conditioner.

First of all, ahhh! Retread! I've been waiting all week for them to get more in stock so I can try it! I'm so excited!

Okay, I'll quiet down now and get to the reviews now...

Lemony Flutter

Photobucket

Two words: Freakin. Awesome.

More words: I love it, makes my dry hands lovely and soft. It has heaps of uses, I shall list
1. hand cream (doi)
2. hair pomade (I wouldn't have thought of that, but it works surprisingly well)
3. lip balm? Apparently it doesn't taste that bad. That's always reassuring.
4. all over cream/balm for dry or rough skin
5. Like that stick thing by Bandaid for when you wear shoes that rub, I can't remember what it's called, something like Blister stick. Well, it works for preventing blisters.
6. eczema treatment

Look at that! And only for $15.95 (Australian moneys)

It smells really good too, but if you're not into lemon, it's definitely not for you.

It's pretty oily after you put it on (good for my dry skin) so don't put too much on, a little goes a long way.

I soo recommend this.

Retread

Photobucket

Also love it! Soooo good for my dry hair. Makes it super soft and allover lovely.

Smells good, like Go Green body spray. Some people don't like it, but I love it!

I don't like the tub, though. You really don't want to get any water into any Lush products, since they don't have any preservatives the water can get bacteria in there. And it's especially hard when I have to reach out of the shower to dry my hands unscrew the lid, scoop out some conditioner and screw the lid back on with one hand. It's still awesome, anyway.

Well, I'm gonna go sleep.
Laterz my fellow Lushies.

No comments:

Post a Comment