Sunday, July 18, 2010

Ranting about product reviews...Enjoy!

Ahhh, I hate it when people review a product and say it's "expensive". That really annoys me, it should really be that something is expensive to you or it's expensive because...

If something is expensive it's usually because they use good ingredients or because it works (or in some cases because it's from a high end brand, but they're usually high end cause their products work). Gah, its personal opinion.

I wouldn't say that $30 for a bottle of argan oil is expensive, because it works insanely well and the bottle lasts ages. But it still might be considered expensive to some people, because they're not all that fussed about their hair.

Another thing is face products and being expensive, same thing as above, ingredients, they work, blah blah.

Like, sure, if I found a cleanser that didn't irritate my skin and did all the things that aquamarina (lush) does for $4, then I would be excited (but I still wouldn't buy it because I'm very loyal to my lush). I hate how people say it's expensive; it's your face, you kind of need it, doesn't that make it worth it?

I don't care if people don't care about what they use on their skin or whatever, but I do care if they go on about how it's so much more pricey than the cheap drugstore stuff. There's a reason it cost more!

Gawd, now I'm on a roll.

Also, people that think you can only use one product and your skin/hair/whatever will be all lovely like the airbrushed models. I hate reading reviews that they didn't like a shampoo because they had to condition their hair afterwards. I always think 'what?! Do you not usually condition your hair?'

and same goes for cleansers that you have to use a moisturiser after, yes, you don't want one that dries out your skin, but you still have to moisturise!

Ah, people annoy me.

P.s. My review of Moroccan argan oil seems to have vanished, so I will re-review that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment