Thursday, July 15, 2010

So I was watching TV the other day!

And I'm amazed at the weird shizz they show these days...seriously! Millionaire Matchmaker? The Cougar? Antique Roadshow? Does anyone actually watch this?

And don't get me wrong, I watch my fair share of crap (Secret Life, Vampire Diaries (although I actually love that), Make it or Break it), but this stuff is just ridiculouso!

I actually watched Millionaire Matchmaker yesterday night and I have to say, it completely stood up to my expectations. Probably Single Bitchy Woman bosses around millionaires and tells pretty girls their trampy/shallow/not good enough for Jimmy D. I seriously don't see how someone who managed to make millions would decide to go on that show...wouldn't they have chicks throwing themselves at them already?

But no! They're not happy with that, they need their wholesome christian girls or blondey McSkankingtons that they could get without the help of Crazy Single Lady.

Well, that's the end of my rant...I guess I'll see you guys in a few days.

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment