Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Defence mechanism

I'm very proud of my defence mechanism of shrieking, it's a good one to have. It would totally suck if a rapist jumped out at me on a deserted street and I was stunned into silence. I would rather be shrieking loudly and hysterically than standing there mute, draws way more attention.

Just five minutes ago, I was walking into my lounge room and I catch this blue cooler thing on a table outside the window (it's nighttime btdubs) and I yipped like one of those little dogs. And then felt stupid when I realised that it was a box and not a murderer wearing a bright blue jumpsuit (wouldn't that be terrifying though?!)

I also have a pretty good fighting defence, like one time whilst doing Earth Hour with my friend, she started talking suddenly from a room while I was walking down the hallway and I nearly punched her in the face.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment