Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Freakin' out. Oh my God.

I'm freaking out today. I have to go and meet with my Business teacher to talk about my assignment because I've been missing lots of school due to anxiety. I haven't been to school all week and the last time I went I kind of panicked and started crying and hyperventilating everywhere. That was lame.

So I'm going today and I'm all dressed in my uniform and everything, but I'm still freaking out a fair amount, so I decided to distract myself.

Here are the ways in which I have distracted myself this morning:
- Making faces at myself in the mirror
- Cleaning my makeup brushes
- Doing my makeup
- Making raisin toast
- Cleaning up all the trash on my bed
- Watching True Blood S05E11 (Holy shit, how good was this weeks episode?!)
- Tumbling
- Blogging (Current)
- Winking a lot because there is something in my eye (Current)

In 16 minutes I will be going to school and everything's going to get really fast and panicky and I'm going to have to go into school and try not to freak out. Wish me luck.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment