Sunday, August 19, 2012

What did I just do?

Oh my God, guys, I just told Ekka lady friend that I'm interested in her romantically and she said she hadn't thought about girls that way and now she's going to think about it and oh my God, what have I done?

This is intense, I've never done this before. I've asked guys out, that's pretty straight forward, you ask them to do anything with you alone and it's a date, done; but with girls, you have to be direct, tell them how you feel, expose yourself and risk losing a friendship. It's scary as anything!

So for the next few days/weeks/months/however long it takes her to decide I'm going to be in quite the inner turmoil, freaking out even more than I already have been. Good Lord, why have I done this to myself?

I guess it's a weight off my shoulders, but not knowing was kind of nice, didn't have to bare myself, show my true feelings or anything of that nature, I could just be a bit flirty with this girl, but now it's all changed! For the better, but incase you didn't notice, I don't like change, so this is difficult for me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment