Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So, apparently party night is Tuesday in Paris

Guys, it's Tuesday night here and it is ca-razy. There are people partying in the streets, they have a huge boom box below our apartment and their blasting Kanye, which is awesome, there are street bands, underage drinking galore, it's insanity. It's friggin' Tuesday, you guys! 

I don't know what's going on, french people are so crazy.

I'm so confused, why is this happening?! Does this happen every Tuesday? I'm pretty sure nothing special is happening today (though, I am pretty disconnected with current events).

In non partay related news, we are heading to Rome tomorrow, am muchos excited. Also muchos excited about saying "muchos" all the time (though I'm pretty sure that's not Italian). And, that's about it.

I'm reading a new book, Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson, I am enjoying it a lot, it's really funny, I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys vampire fiction (what is vampire non-fiction? Dun dun duuuuun!), that is also hilarious. Go forth and read!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment