Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ahh, flying, doctors, life in general

Oh man, guys, we're going to England in, like, five days, oh man. So excited and also terrified, new people, planes, possibly getting cardiovascular disease or whatever you get from not moving your feet and hands in high/low pressures.

I hate those movie things for making sure you move your body or else you'll be really uncomfortable, with the little drawn blood vessels and such. It just makes my wrists and feet ache.

Next week I have so many physicians of varying areas to see. I'm getting my top braces off, wooh! That's on Tuesday, then the Dentist on Wednesday to get something else done to my teeth so they don't screw up completely, then I'm going to the doctor's on Thursday to get some form of sleeping tablet for the plane, and me and my mother are getting our lashes tinted tomorrow. Plus I have two assignments due, EVEN THOUGH IT'S AFTER BLOCK EXAMS. What is wrong with teachers? Don't they know that we expect to do nothing at all after exams? Can't they see that we need two weeks of going to school for no reason before we can be fully prepared for holidays? Though I'll only have one of those weeks of nothing.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment