Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I think I just had the scariest dream of my life

And it's a little sad because I've seen freaking movies that were scarier than this dream, but seriously my heart was beating so freaking fast and hard, I .Thought. I. Was. Going. To. Die. Fo' reals, guys. I could hear it in my ears and freakin' feel it, like it was going to literally jump out of my chest.

I guess I'll tell you about it, since it's shown me that my heart can actually beat that fast and I'm pretty sure most of the blood in my brain went to my heart because now I have a migraine...great.

It was pretty ridiculous.

So, James (Yeah...that's right, from flippin' Twilight) broke into my house and tried to kill me. And Eddie was there too, why didn't he save me!? What is wrong with you Eddie?!

Anyway, I didn't die (somehow) and when I woke up I was thoroughly freaked out. Again, thought. I. Was. Going. To. DIE.

I think there must be something wrong with me, I've been having a lot of really freaky dreams lately...hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment