Monday, August 30, 2010

Red Dead Redemption, you make no sense

So, I'm just chillin' with my bro (brother) tonight and he's playing Read Dead Redemption (the one with the cowboys). Watching him play, I'm thinking about how wrong and effed up a lot of it is...

First off, why the hell can't John swim? This confuses me in many games, what is stopping them from learning to swim? And why do they just drown instantly? Shouldn't they have a few minutes of flailing around? Possibly getting themselves to the shore.

John says the weirdest freaking things, usually scary things and things that don't need to be said, and I quote "that makes me violently angry"

he talks to himself as well, always mumbling about his 'horsee' and killin' people.

He skins animals, literally cuts off their skin, it's gruesome and gross, but what's worse is that after he's skinned them (let's say it's a rabbit) there's just a completely skinless bloody rabbit in the middle of the wilderness. That's just creepy.

The horses he can buy don't exist and make no freakin' sense. A Kentucky saddler is not a breed, but I can understand their reasoning. Kentucky...Kentucky derby...fast horse. But I definintly don't understand why they think palomino should be the colour of a fast horse, how is it different from the rest?

I so don't get violent video games, I prefer Little Big Planet myself

One last thing, why does a top hat make him unrecognizable to the badies?! What the truck?

No comments:

Post a Comment