Tuesday, August 17, 2010

So it's my birthday today!

I don't know if you knew...(if you did then I dub you a stalker and/or creepy)

I didn't go to school! Instead I went shopping with my brother and mother. I bought so much shit!

I got a big obnoxious blue vintage suitcase, not so perfect for travelling!
PhotobucketI also got a hat box, which is now my makeup bag

AND, at the same place, I got a glass for all my beers. We have named it my "number 1 beers glass"
PhotobucketThere's a fork in it because that's how I stir my drink (lime cordial)

Photobucket
I found several of these inside the suitcase...I didn't know what to do with them so I threw them out...was that the right decision?

ALSO! I'm so excited about this. I got two pairs of fancy jeans. Some black Lee jeans and...wait for it...SUPERFINE's!! I freakin' love them. So comfy, so stylin'. LOVE THEM!

Oh, I got some makeup aswell, but I'll do a review on that stuff...at somepoint.

Love you guys! (I'm very happy right now)


My new favourite saying for today is "I don't care, it's my birthday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment