Monday, August 16, 2010

Stalking people in restaurants

Oh. Ma. Gaawd, you guys, just got back from dinner (at kabuki!) and you'll never guess who I saw! There was this guy there who looked so freakin' similar to Sasha Beloff on Make it or Break it! I love that show! I was so excited, he looked exactly like him!

I took pictures of him like the creepy stalker I am.

Here's a picture of him and Sasha (Neil Jackson) for comparison.

Sasha
Photobucket

Guy who's name I don't know
sasha close 2
close up on crappy iphone camera

sasha fire 2
with FIRE!
Look at fake Sasha freaking out about the fire, he's so awesome.


I love Sasha, he's like my favourite character, he's so fierce!

Anywho, so that pretty much made my day and/or week (my life is very exciting as you can see)

I wanted to ask him to take a picture with me, but i was too freaked out, he looks like Sasha freaking Beloff, guys, come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment