Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The App Store is the best invention ever

I'm talking the one for Apps on my Mac, not the itunes one...they're probably called something different. Oh well!

Whenever I go on the App Store I'm like, "Gah, this stuff is expensive" And then I realise that it means I never have to leave my house ever again. I have very little need for disks anymore. I don't have to go out and buy whatever program/game, I can find either the same thing or something similar on the App Store. I just bought Braid and I'm excited. My first App Store purchase.

The only thing is that real money and computer money seem really different. I would (grudgingly) pay $99 for a good drawing program at JBHi-Fi or something, but on the App Store that seems like a huge amount of money for an App...even though it's actually a drawing program. I think Apple has made the mistake of accustoming me to free cute little games on my iPad, and now it seems ridiculous to pay more for something that - seems to me, but I know it isn't - is just a bigger version of that.


BRAID! How adorable is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment