Friday, February 11, 2011

How do you have so much energy? It's just not natural.

I wish I could run like a primary schooler, not so much the flailing arms, more so the insane amounts of energy. Have you seen these kids? They reach speeds I couldn't even dream of. They make me feel like a sweaty old person.

It reminds me of my youngster days. Running everywhere just after discovering that running is freaking awesome. Not even worrying about running into anything because my cat-like reflexes will stop me and even if I do, I'm a youngin', it doesn't even matter. Those were the golden days, you guys, they were also horrible though....I also remember eating small amounts of sugar and rolling around on the floor, then crashing hours later. Not being able to do things. Back then getting a job was like the coolest thing ever and I was planning on getting one as soon as possible.

And now...I'll a get a job...sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment