Sunday, February 6, 2011

So...are you guys going out, or what?

Nope, not about me, sadly. Still eternally single over here.

Two of my friends have started going out and I, of course, was the last to realize, mainly because I don't notice those sorts of things. (What sort? I hear you say, I don't know.) And it's a little strange because they were like best buds and whenever anyone would ask if they were going out they would be very adamant that they're not, and now they are. Strange.

So, I'm not really sure where I'm going with this...I guess I just wanted to write, so I am...

Well, I bought new watercolours! That's mildly exciting. They're all pretty. Link to various things I've painted with my new watercolours here

That's all (more than) I had to say...so I guess I'll just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment