Sunday, February 13, 2011

Arh! I will destroy you!

I don't care about the irony of posting this right after posting about how to stop being pissy. I'm pissy at a thing, not a person, I'm close to being positive that I can't hurt my phone's feelings.

It won't freaking show up on iTunes or iPhoto. Making it nearly completely useless. And I don't know what to do. And I just did all the stuff below because I was mad at a person and now it seems ridiculous to try them all again to stop being mad at my phone. I'm pretty sure this is different, what with my phone being an object, not a person, and I feel like I have a right to be mad. Apple has been pissing me off lately.

- Just realised I was doing number three on my list - kinda, I don't think my phone will mind if he reads it, he's pretty cool like that.


So anyway, about Apple pissing me off. It's not so much the actual Apple company because I love those guys, it's more that PC people have AAAAALLLL these products, programs, developers, etc. and we Apple users have things made by Apple, things made by Belkin or Griffin, and a few other things made by independent companies. If iTunes screws up, we're like fish being taken out of water (we being the less tech savvy people, techie people can fix it themselves, the bastards), flopping around not knowing what to do, slowly dying. - "slowly dying" metaphor is Apple users succumbing to the pit of despair that follows after something doesn't work. We have to email Apple and talk to people like "Alfredo" that aren't all that helpful, but they try, or wait until it fixes itself. That's something good about Apple (don't get me started on how great Apple is), things fix themselves. I spent two weeks emailing Alfredo and after we had both given up on getting my vampire shows to freakin' work, they just started working again. That's kinda good, right?

ahhh. I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment