Monday, September 26, 2011

Favourite hair product combination

I have many, many Lush hair products (not to mention all of my other Lush) and I think I've found my favourite combination of hair care for perfect, soft, lovely hair. (or at least for my fairly dry hair)

Shampoo with Godiva
Rub over the hair a few times then place the bar on the shower mat/a dry wash cloth/etc. and allow it to dry fully before putting it back in the tin. Then rub the shampoo in as normal and rinse.

Condition with Jungle
Hold Jungle under the shower spray for a few seconds until it's melted slightly and slide it from root to end down the hair a few times, comb to make sure all the hair is coated and tie in a bun, keeping it out of the water, then rinse after a few minutes, leave for longer for a deeper conditioning and so on.

Leave in condition with R&B
Put less than a pea sized amount (change depending on hair length and dryness, I have pretty dry, long hair and use a very small amount (less than a pea)) of R&B in your hands and rub them together to coat them, then run R&B over the hair, focusing on the ends. You can apply more once your hair is dry if needed.

It's amazing.

Seriously, you guys, it makes my hair so soft, I can't stop stroking it.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment