Saturday, September 18, 2010

Damn ants comin' into my house, my territory

Yeah, I know ants, it was your territory first, but we live here now! You stay outside with the other critters!


Ants annoy me.

They come into my kitchen, walking all over my fruit and freakin' me out when I suddenly realise there's a giant line of little black things crawling up the wall. And I have to kill 'em...mainly because I don't know of any other way to get rid of ants and usually at the time I notice them they've pissed me off enough for me to kill 'em, it's just messy!

...I think ants don't like ginger or somethin'...it's probably not ginger...you definitely shouldn't use ginger to ward of ants...

Sometimes I wish I was an ant, just to see the world as something even huge-er (not a word) than how we see it, but then I think of all the times I've accidentally killed them...and all the times I've intensionally killed them. Damn ants! Get out of my house!

So, yeah, I just discovered a very large line of ants whilst trying (unsuccessfully) to blend various fruits into ice cream (my blender makes no sense! The blade thingy spins around but the mush of fruit and ice cream stays still! Raargh!) and as you can see I was getting quite peeved at the blender (mo-fo). So I see these ants and spray the crap out of them with RAID and now I feel bad. Damn you ants for making me feel bad.


Anyway! So I kinda made the ice cream/fruit...thing work. Pretty much just smashed it with a spoon until it was all a similar colour.

Success!
Delisciouso!

Banana and blueberry goodness.
Also, we're outa bowls, so instead of washing a bowl like a normal person, I put my ice cream in a glass.

Feels fancier.

No comments:

Post a Comment