Sunday, September 19, 2010

Football is funny

Is it football still? I don't know, I'm not up to date on the sports... ummm...pretty sure it's football.

Rugby! It's something to do with that.

Anyway, the one with the really buff guys where they throw a ball at each other (the kind with laces) and tackle people.

Footbaaall
one o' these


So! Watching football with my dad, I'm thinking about how weird this game is. It seems like the main point of the game is to tackle the other team and put your crotch in some guys face. Fun.

There was a lot of crotch-facing.

The guys legs are creepy, they look like they would be squishy if I poked them, but at the same time not...

The grass is freakishly green and has ads in the grass. It makes me actually want to try Telstra T-Box whatever that is...

I love how the crowd gets noticeably louder whenever someone gets tackled or trips.

I think if I knew what the hell was going on it would make the game less interesting. I quite like just watching over muscled men wail on each other and throw a ball around.

Is anyone actually listening to the commentator? Because what they're saying is really pointless and stupid.

"Urm, yes, it looks like they're playing nervously, Pete"
Absolute shite.

No comments:

Post a Comment