Monday, September 27, 2010

Vampires - slowly taking control over my life

I am now into True Blood.

I'm gradually making my way through all things vampire related, so far I've got my Twilight, my Vampire Diaries and now I've got True Blood.

So, I'm pretty much just going to ramble about True Blood for a while. Enjoy!

First of all, I freakin' love Bill's voice. I could listen to him talk all friggin' day (and I did).

Vampire Bill? Come on! I like it...it sort of suits him, but I laugh every time anyone says "wait until vampire Bill gets here." Not so threatening anymore.

I like that these vamps aren't completely immortal, gives the humans a chance. I also like how they're fangs pop out of their teeth with that little sound, sorta like when someone takes out a switchblade, because that totally makes them look less ridiculous.

I love Bill. I will be so pissed if Sookie ends up with Eric (although I think he would have to have some kind of personality change for that to happen), Bill is the best, all sweet and accenty...*sigh*

Vampire bill
I love you, Bill.

I also like how Bill isn't completely against killin' people, he will gladly suck on Sookie's wrists or if he has to kill someone anyway he'll drink up, way cooler than just only killing people or not killing anyone ever.

I don't like how it seems like the end of every episode is a crazy cliffhanger (usually involving blood/a dead guy/Sookie screaming with blood splattered on the walls) it's too suspenseful! I went to bed at 5am this morning because I couldn't stop watching, thank gawd I was watching one that didn't have an insane ending or I don't think I would have gone to sleep.

I also don't like how there is so much stuff about Tera or Sam or whatever. I don't care about them! I'm much more interested in what Sookie's deal is, Jessica being all newborny and Bill's lovely accent.

I'm really hoping that Bill will change Sookie (it would really help with his whole "Sookie must be protected" thing), but I think she would look rather strange with fangs, and she's too innocent! (although not so much anymore, what with all the killings, etc.)

And Bill, stop keeping secrets! What do you know that you're not telling us?!

Side note: is it just me or is Eric freakishly tall?

No comments:

Post a Comment