Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh my Gooooood, SNOOOOOOW!

It totally just snowed, it's like 12 degrees (celsius) and I swear it snowed, some people probably say it's hail, but I'm pretty sure that tiny, thin hail and lots of it is snow.

Me and my brother just ran around taking photos of all the "snow" and the mist! Enjoy the craziness.

It's like a Winter Wonderland!

I took off my shoes to go through the water to get this, I literally could not feel my toes.

Legit snow, you guys. I believe this is snow.

SNOOOOW!

AHHHHH!

Pretty sure this has never happened in Brisbane before. It's not even Winter and it's snowing!! I'm so excited for it to get colder!

After running around like idiots taking photos of snow, I at in a desk chair bobbing back and forth excitedly, eating pizza for like an hour. This is how excited I am!

I spent my day not studying, really should have, but instead me and my bro went shopping and then took pictures of snow. It was awesome!

P.s. I just realised this is my 304th post. Wooh!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment