Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bear Grylls, I love you, but seriously, what is wrong with you?

I love Bear Grylls, even if he is a crazy guy who eats bugs.

But sometimes...he doesn't. Make. Any. Sense.

He tells you about how dangerous this snake he just found is. So he pokes it with a stick. Totally logical, I'm definitely seeing the thinking that's going into this, Bear.

He does really gross things and doesn't get even a little grossed out.
*cough cough* inside out sheep sleeping bag *cough!* Yeah, it's exactly what you're thinking, and it's gross.

He manages to get shirtless in every episode, even when it's flippin' snowing. I really don't get his logic, but I would never think of all those survival things, like eating caterpillars wouldn't have crossed my mind, I would have gone for something bigger...like a bear

He seems to hardly drink anything, yet he eats heaps of weird things.

I'm always thinking whenever I watch Man vs Wild 'How are the camera crew getting across?' Where do they sleep? He only ever makes a one man shelter...

How is he so fit? It seems

No comments:

Post a Comment