Friday, July 2, 2010

Eclipse!

I loooved it! Oh so much!

Photobucket

No, I didn't go to the midnight screening, I saw the first one on the 1st at 10am. There was no one there, a few old ladies and some suspiciously hetero guys and barely any super fans.

No one screemed when RPattz came on (except me) not even when Jacob took his shirt off. I did like the comment Eddie made "Does he even own a shirt?" I laughed a little too hard at that one.

I'm also a movie talker (exactly what it sounds like, I talk in movies.) Except it seems to only be Twilight movies...maybe I just get too excited...

But my best friend puts up with it because she's just as much of Twi-hard as me!

I loved RPattz in it, as always. Loved Seth too. (My best friend) Kate said "Awww, isn't he a munchkin!" and the ladies behind us laughed :P

There was bit of hot makin' oot (Canadian, even though I'm not Canadian)
Yummy Peter Facinelli arms in a polo too!

Photobucket
Look at those arms! Can't you just imagine them in a polo?

To anyone who hasn't seen it yet. SEE IT! RPattz needs his moneys! Even though that doesn't make sense, I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment